Intuitive. Powerful. The nucleus around which all RTE reefer monitoring solutions deliver unmatched capabilities.
GRASP™3.0 is the next generation of our industry-changing reefer monitoring and control platform. First introduced to the industry in 1986, GRASP remains the most complete Remote Reefer Monitoring system available.
Currently used in terminals and on vessels around the globe.
- Over 1000 systems installed in more than 25+ countries
- 80 & Growing Terminals worldwide use GRASP™ monitoring software
- More than 70,000 reefer points are monitored globally using RRCE™ hardware and GRASP™ software
- Mobile Application
Connect to TOS
GRASP™3.0 integrates with ANY available terminal operating system (TOS) through XML and JSON interfacing. Navis N4 ready without additional configuration requirements.
Supports multiple monitoring platforms
- WRAD II™– Wireless Reefer Acquisition Device featuring Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology
- RRCE-D™ – Remote Reefer Communication Engine with distributed network monitoring
- PCT – Our Powerline Cable Transmission monitoring was an industry first in 1985
Clear, accurate information
- Precise connect/disconnect times
- Data storage and retrieval in case of claims
- Text and email alarm notifications
- Descriptive alarms using manufacturers codes and text
- Collection and display of all operating
Collect, display, and download individual reefer operating parameters
- CA Information
- Power Usage Data
- USDA Logs
Graphical views of your entire operation
- Location – Bay or Yard Views
- Status – Reefer on or off line
- Events – Color coded event indicators
Control key parameters remotely
- Pre-Trip Inspections